Thursday 24 May 2012

Showbiz

So over the last few days both Robin Gibb and Donna Summer have died. Their legacies is brilliant music, so I was thinking what's my legacy? What will people remember about me. Ask my blind friend, he'll probably say, a humongous pain in the ass, but caring. Other people I'm not so sure. This is why I want my work down on paper and official and making money.

The final episode of House airs tonight in the UK, having already finished in the US. What a creative mind David Shore, must have. Not to mention Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard and the other cast members. I have been an avid follower of House for several years now.

My point, yes yes I know there is one. I want people to say "", whatever the series is called was awesome and to fantasise about their favourite character, to look forward to a Thursday evening or whenever each episode is screened, anticipate what'll happen next.

All I can say is Long Live Doctor Gregory House, may it always be rated a top US show in the all-time charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment